HOMEWelcome to CSWIP a world leader in its field with over 20,000 certified individuals worldwide.
An internationally recognised mark of competence for people engaged in welding and inspection related jobs in manufacturing, constructing, operating or repairing high integrity welded structures, plant or components.
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
Cathodic Protection Personnel
Review of Welding Procedures
FRP Plate Strengthening
Welding Technical Representatives
- UKAS accreditation for CSWIP Visual Inspector scheme for Upstream Oil and Gas Production Plant
- New scheme for the Certification of Welding Examiners for Vehicle Repair Welding
- UKAS accreditation for the CSWIP Welding Quality Control Coordinator scheme
- What can I do to advance my career?
- CSWIP Welding Quality Control Co-ordinator - some FAQs
c/o TWI Certification Ltd
Cambridge CB21 6AL, UK
T : +44 (0)1223 899000
F : +44 (0)1223 894219
E : firstname.lastname@example.org